COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Dear Valued Patients,
We appreciate the trust that you have placed in us to care for you and your dental health needs.
In an effort to follow the latest guidance from the CDC, The California Department of Health, Cal OSHA, Contra Costa Health Services, The American Dental Association, and the California Dental Association and to keep everyone on our community safe and cared for, we will be implementing the following adjustments to our office routines. We appreciate you and are grateful for your efforts to join us in confronting this change in health care delivery.
Please be aware that dental offices have been identified as a “high risk” environment for potential exposure for both staff and patients. During the initial phase of this pandemic, our office was quick to adapt and stay in front of the daily changing recommendations to maximize public, patient and staff safety. We have added several medical grade H13 True HEPA air Purifiers and implemented a Respiratory Protection Program. This allowed our office to provided the valuable urgent care of addressing endodontic related dental needs that ultimately reduced the burden on emergency rooms. We are now allowed to offer evaluation and treatment of non-urgent new procedures and all routine follow up of existing treatments.
To continue our role in protecting the public and all of our patients we ask for your cooperation in the following way:
- ALL individuals (patients and staff) will be screened for illness before entering the office. If you have any symptoms including, but not limited to fever, cough, & shortness of breath, please call our office and reschedule your appointment. For your safety and others, we will be taking your temperature at the door to ensure you do not have a fever above 99.6 degrees F.
- Your appointment may be rescheduled to accommodate the triage of our most urgent patients.
- We anticipate adjusting appointment times and lengths in order to ensure that patients do not need to wait in our waiting room or interact with other patients. We support the strategy of social distancing, which very likely will result in a modification of your scheduled appointment time.
- Please let us know when you have arrived for your appointment by phone.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, we ask that you wait outside in your vehicle. Once have completed our sanitization procedures’, we will welcome you in for your appointment.
- Please only bring someone with you if absolutely necessary (driver, guardian, etc.). Please no children.
- It is critical that you complete your registration forms online prior to arriving in the office at your scheduled time. Please call our office if you are having trouble with the online registration.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Kenneth W. Tittle, DDS, MS